Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • I have a contractor/vendor who needs to take training, do they require a SLAC ID number?


    A SLAC ID is required to take training, please refer this page for more information about adding a vendor or contractor to the SLAC Institutional Database.

  • I have a subcontractor coming to work on a project, what do they need to do to get a badge?


    SLAC subcontractors require either Course 219 - Environmental Health & Safety Orientation or, if they are working on a construction project, Course 375 - Construction Safety Orientation. They will require a badge to gain access to their work area. The process for training and badging subcontractors is described here.