I have a SLAC Windows account
There are three ways to access the web training with your SLAC Windows account.
- Via the Web Training Portal access page
- Via your assigned course in your STA
- Via the Launch Web Course link in the SLAC Training Course Catalog.
Using any of the above methods will launch the Web Training Portal with your SLAC Windows Account ID and password.
- NOTE: Be sure you are logged into your own Windows account at the time of launch!
- DO NOT use VPN or Citrix when accessing the Web Training Portal. It will degrade performance.
I don't have a SLAC Windows account
Once you have received your SLAC System ID #, if you do not have a SLAC Windows account or prefer to manually log into the Web Training Portal, please follow the instructions below under Manual Login.
- You must have a SLAC System ID Number to access the Web Training Portal: Obtain your SLAC System ID Number from your supervisor or SLAC Point of Contact. In the event they are not able to provide this information, contact the IT Service Desk.
- SLAC web training is compatible with Windows computers using the Edge, Chrome or Firefox browsers and Mac computers using Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Linux computers have limited support.
- Please turn your pop up blocker off or allow pop ups for https://slactraining.csod.com/.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE TO A CUSTOM PASSWORD AFTER YOUR FIRST LOG IN. PLEASE SAVE YOUR NEW PASSWORD WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT TO ACCESS THE TRAINING PORTAL IN THE FUTURE
If you forgot your password, you can reset it by using this link
Your training completion should automatically post to your SLAC training record within 2 hours. If it does not, email a copy of your certificate to email@example.com to receive course credit.