ESH classroom courses are required to be assigned in the STA before you can register to take them. Non-ESH courses will be routed to your supervisor for permission to take them when you register.
Web based courses are not required to be assigned in the STA in order to take them via the Web Training Portal.
Yes, most of our courses will automatically bookmark your progress. The next time you launch the course, you will be given the option of resuming the course where you left off.
Be sure to close the course and log off if you are planing to take a break from the training. Failure to do so will result in loss of progress.
No, it is not necessary to register for a web based training course. You just need to log into the Web Training Portal and all courses in the catalog there are available to take.
No, web training is not required to be assigned in the STA in order to take it via the Web Training Portal.
Question details: Web Training Portal
Most SLAC web-based courses will give you the option of printing a certificate directly from within a course upon completion. In the event that a course does not give you the option to print a certificate, or if you would like to print a certificate for a course that had been previously completed, follow these steps:
1. Login to the Web Training Portal.
2. Click on the Your Transcript link under Start Here.
3. Filter your Training Status in the pull down menu by Completed.
4. To the right of the course you want, click the pull down menu and select View Certificate.
5. This will bring up a window giving you the option of printing or saving your certificate.